The Big Book Of Top Gear 2009 – Richard Porter
Top Gear is the best motoring show on the TV and here is the essential 2009 book from Clarkson, Hammond and May – The Big Book of Top Gear 2009!
If you like the Top Gear TV show but you wish it was made of paper and didn’t move around so much, this is the answer to your prayers. The Big Book of Top Gear is packed full of all the chunky, meaty, sometimes-a-bit-on-fire goodness of the telly programme, with the added bonus that you can read it in the bath.
Among other things you’ll find:
* 27 previously unknown facts about the Stig
* some of the most powerful cars ever to attack the track
* the raunchy story of Richard Hammond’s love affair with a small Opel
* an essential guide to May-style sheds for the modern gentleman
* everything you wanted to know, but never found out, about Top Gear’s most exciting trips
* comprehensive, fully illustrated arguments against both public transport and the humble caravan
Packed with action and all the power you’d expect from the petrol heads at Top Gear, The Big Book 2009 is the must-have for fans of Top Gear, from teenagers to grandads and everyone in between.
Links and Further Reading
Buy a copy of The Big Book of Top Gear 2009 now from our merchant partners!
The Big Book of Top Gear 2009 – $34.95 – Spend more than $65 and get FREE delivery anywhere in Australia.
The Big Book of Top Gear 2009 – $31.46 – $6.95 Flat Fee Delivery!
Read this book? – Leave a comment or review below.